DescriptionLEVEL OF SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Public Trust
POSITION DESCRIPTION / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The VAAA Customer Service Representative (CSR) will serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for registration and scheduling activities. The CSR will also provide customer service to visitors and students. Additional roles and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Task Item 1:Registration support to include items such as:
- Provides operational support for the Office of the Registrar (OOR) to include course scheduling, participant registration, and processing of course cancellations following OOR standard operating procedures.
- Serves as a Talent Management System (TMS) subject matter expert.
- Serves as a liaison to participants and visitors of the VA Acquisition Academy.
- Monitors communication regarding registration, enrollment, schedule changes, and questions pertaining to VAAA.
- Maintains course schedule and updates website as necessary.
- Manages the VAAA classroom schedule to include break out rooms.
- Coordinates with each instructor to review VAAA policies and provide general orientation
- Coordinates dedicated course requests and manages the process based on OOR internal standards.
- Monitors assigned VAAA School mailboxes and responds to participant and stakeholder questions.
- Responsible for TMS submissions, maintaining student information, and recording course completion data within the TMS database.
- Creates registration reports and presentations as needed
- Serves as an Other Government Agency (OGA) registration liaison and facilitates the OGA payment process
- Facilitate regular tracking of course offerings and enrollment numbers.
Task Item 2: Classroom setup/preparation to include items such as:
The contractor will prepare each classroom for the next class. Set up will occur on the last work day of each week. Set up will include:
- Ensure classrooms are stocked with supplies prior to scheduled course offering following Office of Registrar (OOR) standard practices.
- Distribute course materials supplied for the training per the course requirement.
- Manage classrooms, breakout rooms, and meeting space, to include setup/breakdown.
- Reconfigure classroom desks to support course delivery and IT/networks requirements.
- Report any building/classroom issues to the Registrar and Facility Manager.
- Upon Update classroom setup and quality control sheets for each classroom.
- Prepare student sign in sheets and facilitate student sign in and tracking
- Advise VAAA staff of issues which arise
- Perform operational duties as required to support students, instructors, and VAAA daily school operations
- Conduct weekly QA checks to ensure training course information is current, correct, and visible to students
- Facilitate any ad hoc data requests of the VAAA staff received through Contractor Team Lead/Program Manager
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications