Contract Specialist I
|Title:||Contract Specialist I|
DescriptionLOCATION: Washington, DC / Frederick, MD
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
The Contract Specialist I will be responsible for assisting the Acquisition and Contract Manager in the day-to-day administrative management of Enterprise-Wide contracting efforts and internal contracts.
- Develop and administer limited contract types with minimum supervision and oversight.
- Perform "cradle-to-grave" acquisition functions (i.e., from pre-award, to post-award, through final contract termination/close-out).
- Review procurement requests to ensure compliance with procedures, regulations and sufficiency of technical specifications or purchase description and supporting documentation.
- Develop solicitation documents and other contractual documentation (i.e., D&F's, justifications, solicitation amendments, supporting memoranda).
- Assist in the tracking of invoices.
- Minimum of two years experience as Contract Specialist supporting a federal agency
- Strong knowledge of Federal Acquisition Policy (FAR)
- Demonstrated experience in performing "cradle to grave" functions
- Associates Degree
For immediate consideration please forward resume in Word format.
PREMIER is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications