Procurement Analyst - Project Manager
|Title:||Procurement Analyst - Project Manager|
DescriptionLOCATION: Washington DC / Frederick, MD
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
The Procurement Analyst will serve as Project Manager.
- Performs day-to-day management of contract support operations, involving multiple tasks and groups of personnel at multiple locations, on a single project.
- Demonstrates skills in the scope of work encompassed by the task order; provides technical guidance to the project team in performance of the work, and reviews the quality of all work products.
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of all contract support activities. In addition, responsible for staffing, project planning, project financials, and staff direction and oversight.
- Assists the Program Manager as required in managing contract performance.
- Responsible for the development and monitoring of the Government’s policies and programs for the management of acquisition and supply functions and for providing staff analysis, policy development, and advice in the acquisition function of equipment, supplies, materials, and services.
- Performs work related to the review of contract actions or provisions to determine regulatory compliance or to improve contract competition.
- Analyzes organizational policies and procedures, and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Develops a variety of written materials pertaining to service operations.
- Minimum five years experience in federal agency procurement
- Experience managing procurement / acquisition teams
- Demonstrated experience leading enterprise wide acquisition projects
- Bachelors Degree
For immediate consideration please forward resume in Word format.
PREMIER is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications